Georgia officer kills chase suspect
Saeed Ahmed, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff
A Holly Springs police officer shot and killed a man Sunday evening after the suspect tried to run him over following a pursuit through two counties, authorities said.
Police had boxed in the supect's Mercedes-Benz on I-575 near the Sixes Road exit and were trying to get to him when he allegedly slammed the vehicle into two Holly Springs patrol cars to keep going.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Georgia officer kills chase suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help