Pa. man under bed shot by officer
By Manuel Gamiz Jr.
The Morning Call
Copyright 2006 The Morning Call, Inc.
The man who was shot by a Moore Township police officer last week in a Whitehall Township apartment was hiding under a bed and pointing a loaded handgun at the officer, according to court records.
Daryl J. Walbert, 26, with no known address, who was shot in the upper body Friday, was placed in intensive care in St. Luke's Hospital-Fountain Hill, and remains there in serious condition, hospital officials said Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. man under bed shot by officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house