D.C. officer shoots suspect after he shows gun
WASHINGTON D.C. — A man was shot and wounded by D.C. police in Northeast Washington last night after he allegedly pointed a gun at officers, a police official said.
The shooting occurred about 9:30 p.m. near 18th and Rosedale streets, Assistant Police Chief Diane Groomes said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: D.C. officer shoots suspect after he shows gun
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman