S.D. officer shot executing search warrant
By Emily Arthur-Richardt
The Aberdeen American News
ABERDEEN, S.D. — An Aberdeen police officer was shot in the leg Wednesday as authorities executed a search warrant at an Aberdeen home.
Grant Schnabel was transported by ambulance to Avera St. Luke's Hospital in Aberdeen. A nursing supervisor confirmed Schnabel, a 13-year veteran of the police department, was a patient and said he was in serious condition Wednesday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: S.D. officer shot executing search warrant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help