S.D. officer shot executing search warrant
By Emily Arthur-Richardt
The Aberdeen American News
ABERDEEN, S.D. — An Aberdeen police officer was shot in the leg Wednesday as authorities executed a search warrant at an Aberdeen home.
Grant Schnabel was transported by ambulance to Avera St. Luke's Hospital in Aberdeen. A nursing supervisor confirmed Schnabel, a 13-year veteran of the police department, was a patient and said he was in serious condition Wednesday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: S.D. officer shot executing search warrant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house