Wash. man arrested after hitting cop with stolen car
By Stacey Mulick
The News Tribune
TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police arrested a man today after he reportedly used a stolen car to run down a Tacoma police officer and then led authorities on a high-speed chase.
The incident began at 11:07 a.m. in the parking lot of Cost Plus World Market, 4036 Tacoma Mall Blvd.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy