Man gets 17 years for shooting Minn. cop
An Oakdale man was sentenced to 17 years, and up to 26 years, for shooting an officer and another man at a Minneapolis bar.
By Rochelle Olson
The Minneapolis Star Tribune
OAKDALE, Minn. — An Oakdale man whom prosecutors call a serious criminal will spend at least 17 years in prison for the shooting of a Minneapolis police officer and another man during a bar closing incident in November.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man gets 17 years for shooting Minn. cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy