Conn. man who shot officer gets 15 years
Related article: Man gets 17 years for shooting Minn. cop
By Christine Dempsey
The Hartford Courant
HARTFORD, Conn. — A Glastonbury police officer on Tuesday told a judge in Superior Court in Hartford that a plea deal for the man who shot him two years ago is "kind of a slap in the face."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. man who shot officer gets 15 years
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy