Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
By Michael O'Connor
The Omaha World-Herald
OMAHA, Neb. — Omaha Police Officer Paul Latschar has been released from Creighton University Medical Center, less than two weeks after being shot and critically wounded after a late-night traffic stop.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops