Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
By Michael O'Connor
The Omaha World-Herald
OMAHA, Neb. — Omaha Police Officer Paul Latschar has been released from Creighton University Medical Center, less than two weeks after being shot and critically wounded after a late-night traffic stop.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman