Wash. shooting spree suspect makes court appearance
Deputy among 6 dead in Wash. shooting spree
By Moises Mendoza
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — The suspect in a Skagit County shooting spree that stunned rural communities and claimed the life of a sheriff's deputy sat silently in a courtroom here Wednesday afternoon as a judge set bail at $5 million.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds