Wash. shooting spree suspect makes court appearance
Deputy among 6 dead in Wash. shooting spree
By Moises Mendoza
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — The suspect in a Skagit County shooting spree that stunned rural communities and claimed the life of a sheriff's deputy sat silently in a courtroom here Wednesday afternoon as a judge set bail at $5 million.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms