Texas police shooting stirs debate
By Richard Abshire
The Dallas Morning News
GARLAND, Texas — A police officer’s decision to use deadly force is often a split-second, high-stakes proposition, especially when a moving car is involved, as was the case last month in Garland.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas police shooting stirs debate
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms