Texas police shooting stirs debate
By Richard Abshire
The Dallas Morning News
GARLAND, Texas — A police officer’s decision to use deadly force is often a split-second, high-stakes proposition, especially when a moving car is involved, as was the case last month in Garland.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas police shooting stirs debate
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house