Wounded Philly cop released from hospital
Philly officers mourn cop fatally shot while pursuing suspect
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — As the Police Department prepares for next week's funeral of Officer Patrick McDonald, shot and killed earlier this week by a fugitive, the officer who was wounded in the incident was released from the hospital yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Philly cop released from hospital
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic