Mass. officer shot in the face, suspect caught
By O'Ryan Johnson
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — A five-year veteran of the Framingham Police Department was shot at least once last night in the face and cops were still hunting for a suspect this morning, police said.
Police say Officer Phillip Hurton was flown to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston after being shot in the face and the arm while confronting two suspects outside a convenience store at about 11 p.m. on Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer shot in the face, suspect caught
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy