Mass. officer shot in the face, suspect caught
By O'Ryan Johnson
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — A five-year veteran of the Framingham Police Department was shot at least once last night in the face and cops were still hunting for a suspect this morning, police said.
Police say Officer Phillip Hurton was flown to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston after being shot in the face and the arm while confronting two suspects outside a convenience store at about 11 p.m. on Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer shot in the face, suspect caught
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests