Mass. officer tells tale of gunfire
By Stephanie Barry
The Springfield Republican
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — A city police officer told a prosecutor he was in shock when he realized he and two family members were under gunfire on a nearly deserted city street last year.
Patrolman Alexandros Lalos took the witness stand on Wednesday, the second day of an ongoing trial in Hampden Superior Court. Two city men are on trial in connection with an alleged attempted shooting during a car chase on March 17, 2008.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer tells tale of gunfire
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house