Mass. officer tells tale of gunfire
By Stephanie Barry
The Springfield Republican
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — A city police officer told a prosecutor he was in shock when he realized he and two family members were under gunfire on a nearly deserted city street last year.
Patrolman Alexandros Lalos took the witness stand on Wednesday, the second day of an ongoing trial in Hampden Superior Court. Two city men are on trial in connection with an alleged attempted shooting during a car chase on March 17, 2008.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer tells tale of gunfire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help