Judge won’t allow withdrawal of no-contest pleas in shooting of Neb. officers
By Todd Cooper
He talked about ineffective attorneys and over-effective antihistamines, missed fishing trips with his children and the prospect of spending the rest of his life in prison.
But really, attorneys say, Corey T. Allen’s ramblings were all about one thing: Regret.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help