NC cops shot while serving warrant
The gunman also was shot during the confrontation
By Steve Lyttle
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Two members of a drug enforcement police unit in York County are recovering gunshot wounds they suffered Wednesday night while serving a search warrant at a house in Rock Hill, authorities say.
Both injured officers are expected to recover, police say.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NC cops shot while serving warrant
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman