NC cops shot while serving warrant
The gunman also was shot during the confrontation
By Steve Lyttle
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Two members of a drug enforcement police unit in York County are recovering gunshot wounds they suffered Wednesday night while serving a search warrant at a house in Rock Hill, authorities say.
Both injured officers are expected to recover, police say.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NC cops shot while serving warrant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help