Video: Dash cam released in campus tractor OIS
After being shot five times, the man continued to stand his ground and display his firearm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — At a press conference Monday morning, West Lafayette police announced that the two officers involved in the police-action shooting of Eric Tendam have been released back to full duty.
Police also released dash-camera video of the events leading up to the police-action shooting. A clip from that video has been attached to this story, but we will be uploading a higher-quality version shortly.
Police said Officer Michael Max fired three rounds, and Officer Mark Ridge fired seven rounds. Police said all ten rounds have been accounted for, and that they were grateful that Purdue students were on spring break at the time of the incident.
Read more on WLFI.com and watch the dash-cam video below.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests