Halloween partier with gold toy gun shot by Calif. cops
A hotel receptionist called police about a man carrying a gun at his waist
By Mike Rosenberg
San Jose Mercury News
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Dressed in fake green medical scrubs, Javier Gonzales-Guerrero left a Halloween party and passed out drunk in the stairwell of a North San Jose hotel early Sunday morning with a hat covering his face, police say.
But it wasn't the surgeon's outfit or the booze that caught the attention of the staff at the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds