Wash. man stabs girlfriend, police fatally shoot him
Officers were consoling the female when the suspect returned to the scene
By Thomas Clouse
SPOKANE, Wash. — Law officers investigate the scene of an officer-involved shooting at 1309 N. Skipworth Court in Spokane Valley on Wednesday.
A woman stabbed by her boyfriend and reportedly held captive at her Spokane Valley home was being consoled by neighbors Wednesday when the unthinkable happened.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house