Teen killed after aiming gun at NY police
Police approached a group of teens when one turned away and pulled out a .38 caliber gun and aimed it at them
BROOKYLN — Two New York City officers in plain clothes shot and killed a teenager in Brooklyn after the boy pointed a handgun at them, police said.
The officers were patrolling in a car at 11:30 p.m. Saturday when they saw Kimani Gray, 16, separate himself from a group of people and adjust his waistband, The New York Times said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Teen killed after aiming gun at NY police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman