Fla. deputy shot at dealership, in critical condition
A Fla. Deputy is in critical condition after being shot by a gunman at a car dealership
By PoliceOne Staff
PERRY, Fla. — A Fla. Deputy is in critical condition after being shot by a gunman at a car dealership.
According to WTXL, Deputy Robert Lundy was getting his patrol car serviced at the dealership when suspect Earl Edward Clauge Jr., an employee at the dealership, crashed his vehicle through the front of the building and opened fire, striking Lundy.
Two others were shot at the dealership. Deputy Lundy returned fire and killed the suspect, according to Tallahassee.com.
Deputy Lundy is currently at the hospital in critical condition.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help