Articulating use of force
In today's video tip of the week, trainer Bob Willis, Coordinator of the Tactical Complex at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) shares tips for successfully articulating a use of force.
By remembering a typical force progression formula and accurately explaining how a suspect's actions led to necessary force, Willis explains how you can avoid courtroom difficulties and successfully navigate investigations.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests