Instinctive Point Shooting
75 percent of gunfights occur at a distance of less than 20 feet. In this video, Ray DeCunto discusses 5 distinctive point shooting fundamentals: Grip, draw, trigger control, stance, and when to shoot.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds