Tenn. officers keep body art under wraps
Editor's Note — P1 members had plenty to say When the Houston (TX) PD banned tattoos in 2005. Read their comments here — and post your own.
By Lauren Gregory
The Chattanooga Times Free Press
Tattoos: Official blots on reputations?
New tattoo rule has some Md. police officers steamed
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. officers keep body art under wraps
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help