Canadian recruits being used for two-man car system
BY GLENN KAUTH
The Edmonton Sun
EDMONTON, Alberta — City police are using training recruits to meet their own goal of putting two officers in patrol cars - a move the cop union is criticizing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms