Hawaii officer finds his blood runs blue, just like dad
By Leila Fujimori
The Honolulu Star-Bulletin
HONOLULU, Hawaii — Robby Robinson hadn't planned on following his dad's career path. In college on a baseball scholarship, he contemplated a career in teaching or coaching.
"I never wanted to be a policeman," he said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help