Hawaii officer finds his blood runs blue, just like dad
By Leila Fujimori
The Honolulu Star-Bulletin
HONOLULU, Hawaii — Robby Robinson hadn't planned on following his dad's career path. In college on a baseball scholarship, he contemplated a career in teaching or coaching.
"I never wanted to be a policeman," he said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house