Halloween patrols check on offenders
By Susanne Cervenka
FLORIDA — Authorities from Titusville to Palm Bay will be knocking on doors for Halloween tonight, but they're not looking for treats.
They will be checking on supervised sex offenders, making sure they're not targeting little ghosts and goblins.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Halloween patrols check on offenders
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house