Ohio man kicks patrol car window, then officer
The Toledo Blade
TOLEDO, Ohio — A central-city man who authorities said kicked out a window of a Toledo police car and then kicked an officer was arraigned yesterday in Toledo Municipal Court.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio man kicks patrol car window, then officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help