Conn. officer victim of hate crime
By John Nickerson
The Stamford Advocate
NORWALK, Conn. - A vehicle belonging to a black police officer was vandalized Halloween night by someone who scratched a racial epithet into the side of his car, police said.
Police were investigating the incident as a hate crime, police Chief Harry Rilling said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. officer victim of hate crime
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house