Quiz: Are you an expert on opioid ODs and Narcan?
Test your knowledge of assessing and treating an opioid overdose
By Limmer Creative
As police agencies continue to evolve and take on new life-saving responsibilities traditionally associated with those in medical professions, cops are increasingly being outfitted with the opioid overdose treatment known as Narcan.
Have you become an expert at assessing narcotics overdose and administering naloxone? Show off your knowledge of narcotics overdose by taking this six-question quiz.
How did you do? Make sure to share your results and challenge your LE colleagues to match or beat your score.
About the Author
Limmer Creative, the experts in the science of pass-ology, is founded out of a passion for the EMS and Allied Health communities. We work with the nation's top educators to build the highest quality and affordable test prep products so you pass the test on the first try.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help