Boston officer involved in fatal wreck, treated for injuries
By Globe Staff
The Boston Globe
The Suffolk district attorney's office said a Boston police officer, whose name was not released, was responding to a call about a fellow officer in trouble in South Boston when the cruiser struck the rear of a Saab at the intersection of West Broadway and D Street. The cruiser had its lights and siren on, the office said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police