Boston officer involved in fatal wreck, treated for injuries
By Globe Staff
The Boston Globe
The Suffolk district attorney's office said a Boston police officer, whose name was not released, was responding to a call about a fellow officer in trouble in South Boston when the cruiser struck the rear of a Saab at the intersection of West Broadway and D Street. The cruiser had its lights and siren on, the office said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds