Calif. PD tests units that scan for stolen cars
By Joe Hughes
San Diego Union-Tribune
SAN DIEGO, Calif. — As soon as San Diego police Detective Brian Le Ribeus drove out of the Western Division parking lot, the computer inside his cruiser began to sound like Jiffy Pop.
Pop-pop . . . pop-pop . . . pop-pop-pop.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. PD tests units that scan for stolen cars
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman