2 officers, 1 motorist hurt in Ill. crash
By Jason Meisner
Tribune staff reporter
CHICAGO, Ill. — Two Chicago police officers and a motorist were injured early today after a vehicle rear-ended a squad car at a West Side intersection, authorities said.
The crash occurred about 12:30 a.m. at Madison Street and Kilbourn Avenue, in the city's West Garfield Park neighborhood, Chicago Fire Department Chief Joe Roccasalva said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 officers, 1 motorist hurt in Ill. crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic