Minn. officer dragged by suspect's car
St. Paul Pioneer Press
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — A Minneapolis police officer was hurt Monday morning after he was dragged by a car in North Minneapolis.
The officer, a 17-year veteran of the police force, was treated and released from a hospital, police spokesman Sgt. Jesse Garcia III said. His name has not been released.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. officer dragged by suspect's car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds