Minn. officer dragged by suspect's car
St. Paul Pioneer Press
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — A Minneapolis police officer was hurt Monday morning after he was dragged by a car in North Minneapolis.
The officer, a 17-year veteran of the police force, was treated and released from a hospital, police spokesman Sgt. Jesse Garcia III said. His name has not been released.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. officer dragged by suspect's car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests