Chicago officer injured after fall from horse
CHICAGO, Ill. — An officer was injured near Soldier Field after falling from his horse Sunday evening during the Bears game.
About 6 p.m., an officer with CPD’s Mounted Unit doing crowd control at the Bears game was injured when his horse lifted its head and struck him in the face, causing him to fall, police News Affairs Sgt. Eugene Mullins said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago officer injured after fall from horse
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house