Chicago officer injured after fall from horse
CHICAGO, Ill. — An officer was injured near Soldier Field after falling from his horse Sunday evening during the Bears game.
About 6 p.m., an officer with CPD’s Mounted Unit doing crowd control at the Bears game was injured when his horse lifted its head and struck him in the face, causing him to fall, police News Affairs Sgt. Eugene Mullins said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago officer injured after fall from horse
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms