Immigration fugitive arrests double
By Vanessa Bauza
The Chicago Tribune
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Federal authorities announced Tuesday that they arrested about twice as many immigrants who ignored deportation orders during fiscal year 2007 as they did the previous year.
(AP Photo/Ed Andrieski)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Immigration fugitive arrests double
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help