Minn. officer with rocky past fights to keep his job
By Frederick Melo
The St. Paul Pioneer Press
HASTINGS, Minn. - Rene Doffing once delivered life-saving CPR to a 2-month-old baby. Another time, gun in hand, he helped subdue a suicidal man.
While chasing a suspect inside a house, he literally kicked in the door on a large marijuana operation. Police later learned the property was ringed by homemade bombs.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy