Utah officers sickened by drug busts find help
By Pat Reavy
The Deseret Morning News
PROVE, Utah — For 22 of Stan Eggen's 26 years with the Provo City Police Department, he worked in narcotics. Eggen, a founding member of the Utah County Major Crimes Task Force, made dozens of methamphetamine-related drug busts every year.
During the task force's first year of operation in 1996, agents shut down 47 meth labs.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah officers sickened by drug busts find help
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house