Utah officers sickened by drug busts find help
By Pat Reavy
The Deseret Morning News
PROVE, Utah — For 22 of Stan Eggen's 26 years with the Provo City Police Department, he worked in narcotics. Eggen, a founding member of the Utah County Major Crimes Task Force, made dozens of methamphetamine-related drug busts every year.
During the task force's first year of operation in 1996, agents shut down 47 meth labs.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah officers sickened by drug busts find help
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform