Denver officer hurt in patrol car crash
By Manny Gonzales
The Denver Post
DENVER, Colo. — Denver police were called out in force Tuesday night after a police officer was seriously injured in what officers initially thought was a hit and run.
Investigators at the scene were trying to determine whether the officer, a 30-plus-year veteran, was struck by another vehicle or swerved to miss another vehicle and struck a building, police spokesman Sonny Jackson said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Denver officer hurt in patrol car crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds