Tenn. man arrested for tampering with officer's food
By Don Jacobs
The Knoxville News-Sentinel
Related: P1 members sound off — Watch what you eat ... literally
MORRISTOWN, Tenn. — Police officers are told early in their career to beware when eating at fastfood restaurants because their food might be spiced with an item not listed on the menu.
That bit of wisdom served a Morristown Police Department lieutenant well Monday night when he and a partner stopped for dinner at Taco Johns, 2770 W. Andrew Johnson Highway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic