Tenn. man arrested for tampering with officer's food
By Don Jacobs
The Knoxville News-Sentinel
Related: P1 members sound off — Watch what you eat ... literally
MORRISTOWN, Tenn. — Police officers are told early in their career to beware when eating at fastfood restaurants because their food might be spiced with an item not listed on the menu.
That bit of wisdom served a Morristown Police Department lieutenant well Monday night when he and a partner stopped for dinner at Taco Johns, 2770 W. Andrew Johnson Highway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman