Man shot after trying to rob undercover Fla. deputy
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. — A man was shot in the leg after he and another man tried to rob an undercover deputy at gunpoint in an apartment complex Friday night, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said.
Alexander Germaine Horne, 18, was taken to Delray Medical Center for treatment and later released into detectives’ custody. The undercover deputy, whose name was not released, was not harmed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help