Va. man dies after being arrested
By Neil Harvey
The Roanoke Times
PATRICK COUNTY, Va. — A Patrick Springs man died Sunday morning shortly after being arrested, Virginia State Police reported.
According to spokesman Sgt. Bob Carpentieri, the Patrick County Sheriff's Office received reports of a man wearing no shoes walking in the middle of U.S. 58 near Skipper's Steak and Seafood Restaurant about 9:20 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. man dies after being arrested
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests