Va. man dies after being arrested
By Neil Harvey
The Roanoke Times
PATRICK COUNTY, Va. — A Patrick Springs man died Sunday morning shortly after being arrested, Virginia State Police reported.
According to spokesman Sgt. Bob Carpentieri, the Patrick County Sheriff's Office received reports of a man wearing no shoes walking in the middle of U.S. 58 near Skipper's Steak and Seafood Restaurant about 9:20 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. man dies after being arrested
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy