2 patrol cars collide in Okla.
TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa police officer is recovering from minor injuries after he and another officer collided as both were responding to a stabbing call.
Police say the two officers each had their lights and sirens on when they crashed in southeast Tulsa during the night. The second officer wasn't injured and neither officer's name has been released.
The two were on their way to a local bar where there had been a report of a stabbing.
Police say the reported stabbing turned out to be false.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help