Miss. officer held at gunpoint
By Amber Craig
MOSS POINT, Miss — Three people have been charged in connection with their roles in assaulting and holding a Moss Point police officer at gunpoint Tuesday afternoon, according to the Moss Point Police Department.
Ricky Powell, 27, was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, robbery, felony fleeing pursuit and two counts of possession of a firearm after a felony conviction, a department news release said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Miss. officer held at gunpoint
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman