Calif. man arrested with LE equipment
By Myron Levin
The Los Angeles Times
TORRENCE, Calif. — Authorities are weighing charges against four people after a drug raid uncovered a large cache of weapons, police equipment and literature about bomb-making, Torrance police said.
Officers found small amounts of methamphetamine and narcotics paraphernalia when searching a home in the 19700 block of Tomlee Avenue last Thursday, according to Torrance Police Officer David Crespin. They also found 30 to 35 handguns and rifles, along with ammunition, strewed throughout the house.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. man arrested with LE equipment
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house