Calif. man arrested with LE equipment
By Myron Levin
The Los Angeles Times
TORRENCE, Calif. — Authorities are weighing charges against four people after a drug raid uncovered a large cache of weapons, police equipment and literature about bomb-making, Torrance police said.
Officers found small amounts of methamphetamine and narcotics paraphernalia when searching a home in the 19700 block of Tomlee Avenue last Thursday, according to Torrance Police Officer David Crespin. They also found 30 to 35 handguns and rifles, along with ammunition, strewed throughout the house.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. man arrested with LE equipment
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help