Dallas PD frustrated with automated dispatch system
By Tanya Eiserer
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — Dallas emergency workers say they're facing a new menace: their computers.
Many believe public safety is at risk because of numerous problems related to the installation of a sophisticated new emergency dispatch system. According to interviews and documents obtained by The Dallas Morning News:
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic