Drunken driver crashes into Mass. station
By Kate Augusto
The Boston Globe
WALTHAM, Mass. — Police didn’t have to go far last night to arrest a man on drunken driving charges for the fourth time. Angel Hernandez crashed his Ford Ranger into the Waltham Police Department during roll call.
Just before midnight the truck smashed through the rear door of the station and scattered glass and debris throughout a hallway that was adjacent to the room where police had gathered at the start of their shift. None of the officers was injured.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Drunken driver crashes into Mass. station
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy