Ga. police bust human smuggling ring
By Andria Simmons
The Atlanta Journal-Constituion
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — For the second time in a month, a routine police traffic stop on I-85 has led police to the discovery of human smuggling.
On Monday, Gwinnett police officers stopped a 2001 Chevrolet van with Texas license plates traveling north on I-85 at Buford Drive because its windows were tinted darker than the legal limit.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. police bust human smuggling ring
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests