Ga. police bust human smuggling ring
By Andria Simmons
The Atlanta Journal-Constituion
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — For the second time in a month, a routine police traffic stop on I-85 has led police to the discovery of human smuggling.
On Monday, Gwinnett police officers stopped a 2001 Chevrolet van with Texas license plates traveling north on I-85 at Buford Drive because its windows were tinted darker than the legal limit.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. police bust human smuggling ring
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman