Dallas officer injured in crash of squad
DALLAS, Texas — A police officer suffered minor injuries when he lost control of his marked vehicle and hit a pole Sunday night in southeast Oak Cliff.
He was traveling south in the 6700 block of Bonnie View Road, near Interstate 20, when the accident occurred about 7:50 p.m., Dallas police said.
The officer was taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center in good condition. His name was not released Sunday night.
Copyright 2008 The Dallas Morning News
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Dallas officer injured in crash of squad
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house