Dallas officer injured in crash of squad
DALLAS, Texas — A police officer suffered minor injuries when he lost control of his marked vehicle and hit a pole Sunday night in southeast Oak Cliff.
He was traveling south in the 6700 block of Bonnie View Road, near Interstate 20, when the accident occurred about 7:50 p.m., Dallas police said.
The officer was taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center in good condition. His name was not released Sunday night.
Copyright 2008 The Dallas Morning News
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Dallas officer injured in crash of squad
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms