N.Y. officer hospitalized after attack
By Steve Ritea
ROCKVILLE, N.Y. — A Rockville Centre police officer was briefly hospitalized early yesterday after being attacked by a man who pushed, kicked and fought with him while he was being placed under arrest, authorities said.
Charles Parsley, 24, of 188 N. Centre Ave., was charged with second-degree assault, resisting arrest, two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. officer hospitalized after attack
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy