N.Y. officer retires with $100,000 pension
The Buffalo News
BUFFALO, NY – Officer Patrick McDonald — who earned the highest pay ever recorded for a Buffalo cop — has retired from the Police Department, allowing him to receive a pension bigger than most police officers’ annual earnings.
McDonald made history last year when he worked as many as 363 days, bringing in nearly $123,000 in overtime, plus his regular pay, to earn a total of $189,457.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. officer retires with $100,000 pension
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court